Universidad CEU San Pablo
CEU San Pablo is located in Madrid, the capital of Spain. With a population of over 3 million, Madrid is a bustling cosmopolitan and multi-ethnic city famous for its vibrant nightlife, gastronomy and cultural and artistic events. The city is also the seat of government as well as the main business hub in Spain. Madrid hosts the largest international student population in Spain and one of the largest in Europe, offering a unique opportunity to experience an international environment. AAB recognition The Institute of Technology (EPS) has received Substantial Equivalency from the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) for its Architecture, which qualify our students to register as architects in most of the states of the USA upon completion of their degree. FabLab Madrid CEU(Center for Bits and Atoms of MIT) The EPS has a digital fabrication laboratory, the FabLab Madrid CEU, which belongs to the global network of the Center for Bits and Atoms Laboratory at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). The center carries out architectural and engineering projects in collaboration with other universities around the world. First Journalism school in Spain The Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences was the first to offer a Journalism in Spain and is the only one that offers the chance to complete an entire undergraduate English. One of the best private universities in Spain CEU San Pablo has been recognized as the best private university in Madrid and second best in Spain according to SCImago Institutions Rankings (SIR) 2020.
Bachelors Advertising and Public Relations
The Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations aims to train students to a high degree of excellence so that they not only successfully enter the world of work, but can also choose between quality job offers where they can develop their full potential and talent.
Future professionals in the advertising, communication and public relations sector require theory-based and practical training in continuous and direct contact with the professional world and within an international environment.
The experience of the Universidad CEU San Pablo allows us to offer a leading and innovative teaching faculty that is committed to learning based on case studies, teamwork and an interest in and motivation for trends in the world of work.
Our students seek to work professionally in creative roles, as public relations executives, brand managers, designers, marketing directives, event organizers, even in professions that have yet to be established in a continuously evolving sector. Therefore, they opt for solid training in line with the sector and pursue training based on new career opportunities within the digital world.
The selection process consists in an evaluation of the candidate’s personal and academic records, a skills test (general and language test), and an orientation interview
During the admission process you must provide the following documents:
• Academic transcripts of the studies you have carried out to date, which allow you access to the Spanish University system. In the case of secondary school students, the grades for the last two academic years
• The grade equivalence document needs to be submitted by those students who have completed a foreign pre-university system (not applicable to transfer students) and who wish to apply for a scholarship or for the Degree in Dentistry (in English).
• Language certificates
• Personal Statement
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance