Marbella Design Academy
Marbella Design Academy was founded in 1995 and has, after 24 years of experience, developed into the modern, excellent Academy we have today. • Institution state-recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education. • Our Bachelor of Arts Validated programmes are Validated by University of Bedfordshire, who award BA (Hons) degrees to Marbella Design Academy graduates. Link to The University of Bedfordshire. • Situated in its own state recognised building living up to all the requirements given by the Ministry of Education in Spain. • Offering many interesting programmes such as: • Bachelor of Arts validated programmes in Interior Architecture & Design, Graphic Design & Media and Fashion Design & Manufacture. • Summer Courses • Foundation Courses Marbella Design Academy is an exclusive design school with a family-like atmosphere among students and staff who originate from around the world. The maximum number of places available is 230. The students receive a great deal of personal attention and one-to-one tuition from their teachers. We are constantly expanding and improving our curriculum to the latest marked demands. The atmosphere is energetic, creative and inspiring. We encourage our students to collaborate and experiment with their designs, in either small groups or with one-to-one tuition sessions with their tutor. Although the work is intensive, everybody collaborates in a casual, warm and informal atmosphere.
Bachelors Interior Architecture & Design
What an amazing vocation it is to be a professional Interior Architect. Projects are endless and it can open many different ‘doors’ as a professional Interior Architect. Your creative expression is limited only by your own imagination.
The highly educated and professional tutors at Marbella Design Academy nurture our students to be individuals, daring them think out of the box. Students are encouraged to solve their projects in innovative ways.
At Marbella Design Academy brain-storming, research and each individual student’s creative expression is highly respected.
Marbella Design Academy’s Bachelor of Arts validated Interior Architecture & Design programme provides you with the highest calibre of education in the interior architecture/design industry. You will have top-class training from day one.
Our students are provided with plenty of personal one-to-one attention to help cultivate their interior architecture and design skills. From the first year of study, you will gain experience using the latest technologies, such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign, AutoCAD and the 3D Max programmes, introduced in the first year of the 3 year education. This training will further enhance your employability once you graduate.
We teach our students to be self-confident and to present themselves and their projects professionally in front of an audience; skills that are essential when they present their future projects as professional Interior Architects.
Marbella Design Academy is one of the top design schools in the world with a family-like atmosphere among students and staff who originate from around the world. Students receive excellent training, and after three years of study, have all the skills needed to graduate as outstanding professional Interior Architects.
Students gain hands-on experience through a six-week work placement in a actual working environment. Which takes place during the third year of study.
When you have satisfactorily completed the Interior Architecture programme and graduated from Marbella Design Academy you are awarded an official Bachelor of Arts – BA (Hons) degree in Interior Architecture & Design by our UK partner – University of Bedfordshire.
Alternatively, graduates of Marbella Design Academy’s Bachelor of Arts Validated programme in Interior Architecture & Design, are fully prepared to start their career as self-employed designers, or easily gain employment in companies worldwide. The employment rate among our graduates is outstanding. Nearly all enjoy a successful career within their chosen field. Either as freelance designers, or as employees in companies worldwide.
• Fundamentals of Creative Design
• History of Art
• History of Interior Architecture I
• Fundamentals of Interior Design
• Basic Building Construction
• Freehand Drawing
• AutoCAD programme
• 3D Max programme
• History of Architecture and Environmental Influence
• Conceptual Principals of Interior Decoration
• Freehand Drawing II
• Indesign II
• Photoshop II
• AutoCAD programme II
• 3D Max programme II
• Furniture Design
• Technology and Construction Systems
• Measuring, Quotation and Project Planning
• Group Project
• Project I
• Final Project and Portfolio
• Project Management Theory
• History of Interior Architecture and Design
• 3D Max programme III
• Sustainability and Ethics
• Rehabilitations and Reforms
• Project I
• Work Experience & EVO (Educational Vocational Orientation)
• Final Major Project and Portfolio
• High school diploma or similar level
• English proficiency at IELTS level 6 or similar
• Copy of passport
• If you do not fulfil the academic entry requirements you can complete the intensive foundation course and entry exam
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance