Barcelona Technology School (BTS)
Barcelona Technology School is a leading education project that empowers the next professionals who will transform the digital industry. BTS is made of talent, a team of people that want to inspire and help you to generate digital impact. From the strategic advisory board, to the staff of professors and former students.
Executive Master Fintech Solutions
The top financial brands are heading towards innovation. The digital revolution in financial services just started and no one wants to be at disadvantage.
According to Accenture, “Digital disruption has the potential to shrink the role and relevance of today’s banks, and simultaneously help them create better, faster, cheaper services that make them an even more essential part of everyday life for institutions and individuals.” But also, new start-ups are accelerating this transformation through agile open structures and a fresh vision that empower collaboration and decentralization of structures.
Such innovation can disrupt existing industry structures and blur industry boundaries, facilitate strategic disintermediation, revolutionize how firms create and deliver products and services, create significant privacy, regulatory and law-enforcement challenges, provide new gateways for entrepreneurship, and seed opportunities for inclusive growth.
What will I learn?
The Executive Master in FinTech Solutions is ideal for those who want to take part in the exciting financial digital revolution.
During the Executive Master, you will learn how technology and innovation are reshaping the future of finance, a total disruption that is breaking established business models like:
Retail banks versus online-only banks
Traditional lenders versus peer-to-peer marketplaces
Asset managers versus AI-advisors
This program will provide you with the central innovations of FinTech like cryptocurrencies, blockchain, digital advisory and trading systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning, peer-to-peer lending, equity crowdfunding and mobile payment systems.
The skills that you gain will qualify you for a diverse range of job roles across the Fintech industry. A new wave of FinTech job positions is waiting for those who are ready, from disrupting start-ups projects to large finance and insurance corporations that are transforming their own ecosystems.
FinTech Foundations 1. Basic Fintech Terms
2. Fintech’s Distinctive Aspects
3. Disruptive Business Solutions
4. FinTech trends and opportunities
1. Digital transformation
2. Digital products
3. Online marketing
4. Creative strategy on the Internet
1. Big Data and Machine Learning
3. Credit Modeling
4. Risk Management
1. Agile VS Traditional Management
4. Visibility and transparence
Money Management Technologies
1. Financial Management
2. Liquidity Management
3. Wealth Management / Invest. Banking
4. Robo Advisors & Systematic Trading
1. Infrastructure & Cybersecurity
2. Lending 3. Payment & Transfer
• Application Form. Fill the application form.
• Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
• Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance