Linguaschools started as a small project matching language school students with high quality, ‘hidden’ Spanish language schools. This has evolved into one of the leading networks of high-quality Spanish language schools in Spain and Latin America. Over this time we have never compromised on our initial philosophy: to offer an unforgettable experience by providing high quality Spanish courses in a unique cultural context. Linguaschools was set up by a former Spanish language school student and a spirited backpacker. Both wanted to share their passion for off the beaten path cultural experiences, realising that learning to speak the language is essential to enjoying local culture. Both also recognised that learning a language is also the perfect platform for a profound cultural immersion.
Language Certificate Individual 10 and Individual 20
The standard individual course is the Individual 20 course, consisting of 4 private Spanish lessons daily, from Monday to Friday. If this is too intense, we recommend the Individual 10, consisting of 2 private Spanish lessons daily from Monday to Friday.
Individual Spanish courses
Linguaschools individual classes are fully customized and will be adapted to your personal motivation for learning Spanish.
Individual Spanish courses provide a very personal learning experiences and are completely designed around your needs. For example, if you are looking for a Spanish executive course, already have a high proficiency and are struggling with some specific grammar issues, or if you want Spanish classes on a subject of your choice. This is an intensive and highly targeted way to learn. Before the course starts your Spanish level will be determined and you will discuss the content of the classes and your course timetable. Course changes can be made easily during the program, in accordance with your private teacher.
• Filled application form
• Copy of passport
• Proof of payment
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance