INSA Business, Marketing and Communication School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS. Our main objective is to train PROFESSIONALS, able to incorporate into the labor market and a workplace, having a solid foundation of practical knowledge and skills to successfully perform their duties from the first day and, moreover, give them social , professional and work recognition.For this, the constant contact with businesses and their needs is essential and INSA do it through Professional who are our Teachers and through the services offered to companies and through the alumni network.
Masters Creative Advertising
The Master in Creative Advertising. Nowadays, advertising is taking a priority place in companies. When selling a product or service it is essential to have a good advertising strategy and the intervention of a specialist who knows the language, forms and methods to reach the desired audience.
Furthermore, at INSA International Business School we firmly believe that creativity is fundamental in any project we set out to do in life. That is why we encourage our students to get used to thinking “out of the box” in any task they perform.
Creative people who have changed the world exist, not only in companies, but also in sports, music and many other disciplines. Many of those who promoted change enjoyed success in life, most of them, therefore, died without fame. All of them occupy the pages of history of fields such as Business, Sport or Music.
When we hear terms like “a disruptive head” or “an innovator”, we tend to associate them with the image of the visionary entrepreneur who introduces a brilliant idea into the marketplace. That is correct, although we should not think that these are terms associated with characters as recent as Steve Jobs. Innovation has always existed and we highlight some characters who left their mark, beyond the fame they might have acquired for other reasons.
• Advertising Communication
• Graphic Design
• Strategic Communications Planning
• Creative Strategies: Creativity Techniques
• Creativity Applied to the different techniques Business Communication
• Creativity applied to different advertising media
• Campaign Analysis
• Art Direction
• Final Project
• Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) or Equivalent
• Copy of Passport or National ID Card
• 2 Passport-sized photos or electronic passport photo
• Motivational Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance