Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
Digital technology and ecommerce are changing the face of marketing. The Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid will prepare students to be effective marketing professionals in this very exciting and rapidly evolving business environment. Digital marketing has become an integral part of companies’ marketing strategies, generating demand for master in digital marketing professionals who can make effective use of online tools and ecommerce platforms.
While studying for your Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid, Spain you will have the opportunity to get to know digital marketing and ecommerce concepts and strategies, gain an understanding of the technologies that underpin them, as well as put them to use through case studies and practical simulations. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid students develop their skills through real-world digital marketing projects, networking with professionals in the industry, and learning from the most high-tech digital applications we have available on campus.
• Leadership & Managing Multicultural Teams
• Ethics & Responsibility
• Cross-cultural Negotiations and Communication
• Marketing Management
• Digital Marketing
• Market Research
• Social Media Management
• Web Design & Optimization
• UX & Conversion
• Mobile Marketing
• Government & Legal Environment of Business
• Digital Law
• Design & Creation of E-commerce
• Going to Market: Managing the Channel & Sales Force
• Digital Strategy
• Agile Methodologies
• Design Thinking
• Research Methods in International Business
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance