HTL International School
Business, tourism, and hospitality are the highest employment generators but they also demand quality man power. With this in mind, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages offers a series of study programs of Business, Tourism and Hospitality Industry. Among the objectives of the school are: • To produce high-quality research, emphasizing both societal and industry needs. • To develop and offer post-graduate, bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programs independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/organizations/industry. • To offer capacity-building training programs, on-the-job training programs, entrepreneurial development programs and management development programs for various levels, independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/ organizations/ industry. All our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations, and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several businesses, marketing and tourism-related areas like business administration, digital marketing, hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, DMC, events production or sales and marketing. The school has four campuses: one of them is located in Barcelona, the second one in Valencia and the third one in Madrid city centers and the last one is Online. Madrid is the city of business tourism and new trends, Barcelona is the city of technology and digital innovation, Valencia is the most popular tourist destination for youth and family tourism. Our Online campus is open 365/24 is available for students all over the world allowing to choose your own intensity of study and do paid internships worldwide.
Masters Entrepreneurship in Tourism
Whether you wish to become an entrepreneur, a project manager in a small or big organization or a consultant, this 1 year intensive Master will help you acquire the competences to build your success. By joining this program, you will develop your ability to spot new market opportunities, design suitable innovation strategies and to build a new organization, while constantly experimenting with your skills and creativity in very different settings. Over the program, you will develop a sound set of competencies that will give you the right mindset to master a complex environment where the increasing speed of change, uncertainty, the emergence of new technologies and the broadening of global markets constantly challenge us.
To operate successfully in such complexity, you will have to think and act as an entrepreneur and an innovative leader.
This training has been specially devised to provide you advanced knowledge in project finance, project evaluation, product design, business modeling, marketing, and organization, build managerial and organizational skills, and your capability to work in a team. Instruction is in the form of lectures, learning objectives, case studies and questions of consideration, key ideas, activities, and individual assignments. The examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and workshop exercises. Discussed at classroom case studies cover different professional areas, from Tourism Industry to the Retail sector, this will help to choose the specialization sphere to work in.
Module I. Entrepreneurship in Tourism
• Entrepreneurship in Tourism: an Introduction
• Conceptual Foundations of Entrepreneurship
• Initial steps: the Role of Business plan
• The Business in Tourism: From birth to growth
• Human Resources and Employment
• Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism
• Public Policy and Entrepreneurship in Tourism
• Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship
• Strategical Management in Entrepreneurship
Module II. Strategic Marketing
• Essence of Marketing
• The strategic marketing planning process
• Mission, value strategies, and market definition
• Internal analysis
• Customer analysis
• Industry analysis
• Competitors analysis
• SWOT analysis
• Corporate objectives and corporate strategies
• Marketing objectives and marketing strategies
• Product, price, place
• Marketing communication
• Organization and implementation of marketing
Module III. Foreign Language Intensive Course I (Spanish, French or Russian)
• Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
• General French or Russian Language test according to the initial entrance level
Module IV. Spanish/French/Russian Language for the Tourism Sector Module
Module V. Final Project
· Project design
· Research tools
· Personal reflection
· Appropriate questionnaire designs
· Conducting academic research, literature search, and review
· Developing a research question, hypothesis and methodology
Module VI: Internship
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
French/Russian language exam
• Online application form
• Passport copy
• Study transcripts
• Study certificate
• English level certificate or online English placement test.
• Admissions Interview
• Motivational letter
• Reference Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance