Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Fashion and Luxury Business Management
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid is designed for students who are attracted to business, management, and the fashion and luxury goods sector. This highly sought-after Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Spain graduates students who can adapt to the constantly evolving market by defining new strategies and implementing them flawlessly.
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid trains students for the intricacies and demand present in the world of fashion and luxury brand management today. Students become effective business managers and global leaders able to conduct market analysis that is necessary to compete internationally.
The innovative Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management program in Madrid is structured to provide students with engaging and thought-provoking projects, workshops, events, and case studies that replicate real-life business scenarios from around the world. Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid students work among a talented peer group that brings their diverse backgrounds and influences to the classroom to enrich the learning environment, making this program one of the most renown in Spain.
• The Fashion Industry
• Principles of Luxury & Luxury Sector Analysis
• Food & Wine
• Jewellery & Watches
• Spa & Recreation
• Fashion & Accessories
• Technology and Innovation in the Fashion and Luxury Business
• Sustainability in Design of Fashion & Luxury
• Fashion & Luxury Marketing, Branding and Event Planning
• Fashion & Luxury Marketing
• Strategic Fashion & Luxury Branding
• Event Management in Fashion & Luxury
• Luxury Channel and Distribution Management
• Project Development & Finance
• Financial Strategies for Business Development
• Entrepreneurial Project Management
• Transversal Competencies of Global Leaders
• Communication, Time Management & Leadership
• Ethics & Responsibility
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance