Schellhammer Business School (SBS)
Schellhammer Business School founded in 2009, is a private educational institution located in Estepona, southern Spain. SBS offers a sophisticated educational program with substance relevant to the future challenges that the business world faces, offering every student the necessary foundation to succeed in their future life. • Swiss quality education (didactics, methods); all classes are taught in English • Addressed to international English-speaking individuals from around the world • 100% freedom of speech, in choosing topics of curriculums, teaching, and research • Free of brainwashing, ideology, dogmatism, superficiality, and withholding information • Carefully and persistently promotes the talents and potentials of all students • A teaching body that is also in a life long learning and personal growing process • High importance given to integrity, ethics, sustainability, and responsible behavior • An educational program that prepares students for the fast changing world and life • Multicultural: 45+ nationalities and international professors with business expertise • Analytical, rational, creative, critical, intuitive, spiritual, associative network thinking • Practical, creative, artistic, and contemplative learning activities with industrial visits • Ongoing support to introduce students to the world of work via networking and internships • Unmatched knowledge about humans, society, the state of humanity and the planet • A foundation of holistic personal development no other institution can offer • Educational attitudes of love and respect for life, for humanity and the creation • Always considering networks of human factors and human values in all subjects • A new understanding of politics and economics for a sustainable world in the future • A radical distance to stubbornness, conceitedness, arrogance, compulsive control • Rooted in the truth by rejecting neuroticism, falseness, lies, cheat, psychopathy • A preparation for an evolutionary Millennium with mentally healthy leaders • A self-responsible educational institution, a free business in a free market • Fully independent management, free of external control, old-fashioned syllabi, or investors • Own internal best possible educational quality management concept and practice • Aligned to the Bologna Treaty Rules (Norms), especially its credit transfer system (ECTS) • Approved business operating license for education from the local state administration • Diplomas that certify top qualifications for the challenges of the future (in life and business) • In depth learning with 6 to 8 interdisciplinary modules per semester
At the heart of our Master of Arts in Psychology program lies the promotion of hope, a better life, love, the truth, satisfaction of genuine inner needs, the quest for efficient spirituality, for happiness, for the abilities to achieve fulfilment through “Spiritual Intelligence” and re discovery of the Archetypes of the Soul.
The rich multidisciplinary syllabus explores the complexities of human conscious and subconscious behaviour in both the personal and commercial world, as well as the new field of Epigenetics and its impact on understanding the human pre and postnatal psyche and potential for renewal.
In line with all our programs it is about producing a new generation of professionals equipped to educate, guide, lead, support and teach – whether in the field of psychology or business. Focused on vanguard visions, the correct knowledge and efficient skills to understand and explore the complex interactions between the human mind, brain, behaviour and experience, an authentic life style, a genuine culture, an all-sided balanced society and humanity. Ultimately, it is about perpetuating Peace on Earth and protecting the Planet for generations, for the next 1000 and more years.
• Epigenetics, Prenatal and Postnatal Human Development
• Global Challenges
• Archetypal Personal Development
• Modern Philosophical Anthropology & Ethics
• The Diversity and Complexity of The Human Psyche (Mind)
• The Unconscious Mind, its Inventory, Coding, and Dynamics
• Marketing – Illusions, Delusions and Hyperbole
• Narcissism, Neuroticism, Psychopathy, and Collective Madness
• Conditioning, Consumption & Consumer Behaviour
• Leadership and Change Management
• Psychology of Mass Media
• Cultural & Socioeconomic Analysis
• Industrial Visits
• Bachelor Degree with at least 180 ECTS or equivalent
• Curriculum Vitae
• Proficient English Level
• Passport sized photos
• Reference letter
• Motivation letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance