ESEI International Business School
Since its founding in 1989, ESEI Barcelona has been driven by its passion for providing an all-round, Internationally-focused education that combines academic excellence in Business Studies with humanistic values to develop the character of our students. We provide a customised education that values each student’s past, present and future by providing the best, most innovative and most appropriate tools to develop their talents and enhance their performance in an International working environment. Our objective is to inculcate professional and personal integrity in our students; students who will one day engage their expertise in building a better society that will enable them to successfully lead a full and meaningful life.
MBA Master of Business Administration
ESEI’s two-year MBA programme is all about putting the theory from the first year of your master’s degree into practice.
Once you have completed your one-year master’s programme, you’ll move into the MBA internship semester, which gives you the chance to benefit from valuable professional experience in an industry relevant to your future goals. Working with real objectives in a company that’s relying on you to add value also helps you see the academic knowledge and professional skills you acquired in the first year from a practical standpoint.
In the second semester you will go into greater theoretical depth, producing an extensive thesis that analyses your work experience in detail and reflects on your experience. By the end of the year, you will have gained the sector-specific knowledge and the analytical skills necessary to thrive in your chosen field.
You can take any of the 60 ECTS one-year masters programmes at ESEI and choose to extend the programme to a specialised MBA of 120 ECTS.
Year 1: Taught track of 60 ECTS
Year 2: Experiential Track of 60 ECTS
The Experiential track consists of two semesters. During semester one, you will complete an evaluated internship with tutor supervision. In semester 2, you will complete a thesis project of 20,000 words, which you must defend in front of a panel at the end.
If you wish to progress to the Specialised MBA, you must notify ESEI in writing at the end of the first semester of the taught track. Your progress and participation will be evaluated before permission is extended as you must demonstrate the aptitude and motivation for independent study before they can proceed.
You must complete the taught track before the experiential track, and the semester order cannot be modified.
• High School Diploma and transcripts for high school graduates
• Provisional statement of results for students currently in final year of high school (to be considered for a conditional acceptance)
• Transfer students only – Current Bachelor curriculum, academic transcript and learning outcomes
• Mature Applicants only – CV in English, a detailed job description for at least two years and O-Level / IGCSE English and Maths certificate or equivalent
• Proof of English Proficiency
• Statement of Purpose
• Reference Letter
• Bank Reference
• Copy of ID/Passport
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance