INSA Business, Marketing and Communication School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS. Our main objective is to train PROFESSIONALS, able to incorporate into the labor market and a workplace, having a solid foundation of practical knowledge and skills to successfully perform their duties from the first day and, moreover, give them social , professional and work recognition.For this, the constant contact with businesses and their needs is essential and INSA do it through Professional who are our Teachers and through the services offered to companies and through the alumni network.
MBA Small And Medium Business Management
MBA in Small and Medium Business Management. INSA’s MBA is the only one that provides in-depth knowledge and management tools applied to small and medium enterprises. Due to the need of companies to have professionals capable of facing different purposes, it is important to look for the adequate training to become a manager with a global vision of the organizations.
At INSA International Business School we instill leadership values in all our students. We give them tools to develop a critical opinion about the world they live in, and we encourage them to develop all their creativity. Innovation is what will always be in demand in any sector and at any time.
• Strategic Business
• Financial Management
• Commercial and Tax Law
• Human Factor and Coaching
• Human Resources Management
• Labor Law
• Commercial Management
• International Trade
• Operations Management
• Quality and Production
• Business Intelligence
• Techniques and Skills Directives
• Business Globalization
• Personal and Professional Development
• Conference Cycle
• Business Plan
• Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) or Equivalent
• Copy of Passport or National ID Card
• 2 Passport-sized photos or electronic passport photo
• Motivational Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance