Universidad CEU San Pablo
CEU San Pablo is located in Madrid, the capital of Spain. With a population of over 3 million, Madrid is a bustling cosmopolitan and multi-ethnic city famous for its vibrant nightlife, gastronomy and cultural and artistic events. The city is also the seat of government as well as the main business hub in Spain. Madrid hosts the largest international student population in Spain and one of the largest in Europe, offering a unique opportunity to experience an international environment. AAB recognition The Institute of Technology (EPS) has received Substantial Equivalency from the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) for its Architecture, which qualify our students to register as architects in most of the states of the USA upon completion of their degree. FabLab Madrid CEU(Center for Bits and Atoms of MIT) The EPS has a digital fabrication laboratory, the FabLab Madrid CEU, which belongs to the global network of the Center for Bits and Atoms Laboratory at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). The center carries out architectural and engineering projects in collaboration with other universities around the world. First Journalism school in Spain The Faculty of Humanities and Communication Sciences was the first to offer a Journalism in Spain and is the only one that offers the chance to complete an entire undergraduate English. One of the best private universities in Spain CEU San Pablo has been recognized as the best private university in Madrid and second best in Spain according to SCImago Institutions Rankings (SIR) 2020.
The Degree in Architecture at the Universidad CEU San Pablo is a professional qualification that provides direct access to the regulated profession of architect in Spain.
Architecture is one of the most appealing professions for those seeking a job that combines technical knowledge and creative skills.
Get ready to practice as an architect and become immersed in a profession that encompasses art, engineering, design and knowledge of landscape and urban planning.
With the Official Degree in Architecture from the Universidad CEU San Pablo you will learn, among other things, to:
• Lead building and urban planning projects
• Design buildings
• Renovate homes
• Adapt spaces to facilitate access
• Plan and implement urban development, gardening and landscape projects
The selection process consists in an evaluation of the candidate’s personal and academic records, a skills test (general and language test), and an orientation interview
During the admission process you must provide the following documents:
• Academic transcripts of the studies you have carried out to date, which allow you access to the Spanish University system. In the case of secondary school students, the grades for the last two academic years
• The grade equivalence document needs to be submitted by those students who have completed a foreign pre-university system (not applicable to transfer students) and who wish to apply for a scholarship or for the Degree in Dentistry (in English).
• Language certificates
• Personal Statement
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance