Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera CEU
CEU Cardenal Herrera has campuses in Valencia, Elche and Castellón, all located in the Community of Valencia. Well-known for its beaches, rich culture, parks and nature reserves, Valencia is also recongnized as a leading enter fro innovation and design. It is a comfortable place to live that offers extensive options for transportation to other major cities in Spain and all over the rest of Europe.
At our School of Architecture, there are students from more than thirty different countries, which is why the degree is taught in English. For the practical project development sessions, you can choose to work in English or Spanish, as these are one-to-one tutorials between the lecturer and the student. Ours is a different kind of School where things are done differently – if you want to be taught architecture the way it’s always been done, stop reading now.
Still here? Then you should know that at our School, you’ll find:
• Small groups: 25 students, enabling us to provide a truly personalized education.
• Multicultural classes, with students from many different countries, such as Sweden, Germany, Ukraine, Canada, Norway, Kuwait, etc. You’ll be in Spain, but it will feel like you’re in a British or American university.
• Personalized teaching, via one-to-one tutorials in the project development courses.
• Educational experiences outside the lecture halls: you’ll complement your training with workshops, site visits, trips and also interaction with international architects.
• International placements, enabling you to get the international professional experience you need. These placements take place at top Spanish and international studios.
You can process your place application the Future Student Portal. This portal will ask
you the following:
• Your personal and academic data.
• Select a date and a time to carry out the access test to our University (Skype)
Send the accreditg documentation:
• A passport copy.
• Copy of the Graduated qualification title
• Accreditg certification of the university studies taken on the university of
• Curriculum Vitae
• Admission form specific to each programme
• Sworn translation of the official qualifications
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance