Universidad Europea Valencia
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid (Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas), one in Valencia and one in the Canary Islands (La Orotava), is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and contributing to its progress. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized development plan from the moment that you start at the university. We are able to do this thanks to our international educational model which is connected with the professional world and of outstanding academic quality. Our comprehensive education trains leaders and professionals who are equipped to address the needs of a global environment, bring value to their professions and contribute to social progress with an entrepreneurial approach and ethical commitment. At Universidad Europea you acquire knowledge and develop skills and values through an educational model in which you learn by doing, in an interdisciplinary and international setting where you are immersed in the profession from day one, and through the use of space and technology that has revolutionized learning.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry at Universidad Europea offers you a quality academic program focused on your future professional success from day one. Our courses offer personalized teaching by leading dentists as well as contact with the real profession through more than one thousand clinical internship hours. INTERNATIONAL OUTLOOK Enjoy some of the advantages that position us as a university with a clearly international focus: choose among double degrees with many international universities, benefit from an Erasmus scholarship, study totally or partially in English or take your internship abroad. We are part of the prestigious Laureate international network, the leader in further education, serving more than 850,000 students in 30 countries and over 80 institutions worldwide. CUTTING EDGE PROFESSIONAL FACILITIES At the Universidad Europea our priority is learning with an eminently practical approach. Our Madrid, Valencia and Canary Islands campuses offer you the best facilities for putting your knowledge into practice, in the most fully equipped laboratories and using the latest technologies, before joining the career world. Likewise, in the university clinics, students of the School of Biomedical Sciences and the School of Health Sciences can develop their practical learning in contact with the professional world.
• Selectividad card showing eligibility status
• Two photocopies of your ID
• Academic record file transfer
• Proof of payment of the Admission fee before or on the date of appointment
• Skills and abilities test
• General knowledge test
• Language assessment test
• Personal interview
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance