Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Bachelors Digital Business
GBSB Global Business School’s BBA in Digital Business in Barcelona (Bachelor of Business Administration) prepares its students to become professionals in transforming business traditions and meeting the demand for a digital presence.
BBA in Digital Business in Barcelona graduates are equipped with the tools and education to face the challenges this new age of technology and digitalization presents. Students focus on various marketing and advertising themes including social media, online advertising, digital marketing, big data management and analytics to be competitive.
Become a leader by earning your BBA in Digital Business in Barcelona, a highly innovative and advanced BBA in Spain for individuals wanting to create positive change in the world of business today. Digital business has and will continue to impact the world. Enter a profession that has vast prospective for growth in Europe and internationally by gaining a BBA in Digital Business in Barcelona.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
• Business Ethics
• Business Environment
• Communication Skills
• Business Law
• Marketing Principles & Practice
• People in Organizations
• Resource Management
• Applying Promotional Techniques
• Finance for Managers I
• Spanish Language & Additional Workshops
• Optional Spanish Language (A1)
• Microsoft Office Certification Training
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
• Core Courses
• Business Organizations in a Global Context
• People Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Planning a New Business Venture
• Managing Communication
• Finance for Managers II
• Research Project
• Specialization Courses
BBA in Digital Business
• Online Retail for Small Business
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Knowledge & Technology Management
• Agile Methodologies & Design Thinking
• UX & Conversion
• Digital Operations
Year 3 (60 ECTS)
• Accounting and Finance for Managers
• Business Project
• Social Responsibility of Business
• The Political Economy of China
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Strategic Management
• International Money & Finance
• Supply Chain Operations Management
• BBA Thesis
BACHELOR’S ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be qualified for admission to the Business Administration program, you must:
Have earned a high school diploma (or equivalent) or higher
Provide a proof of English language proficiency
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
PROOF OF PROFICIENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:
English as a native language
Personal terview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved.
TOEFL – minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (ternet based), or 550 (paper based)
IELTS – minimum score: 6.0
Cambridge ESOL, Certificate Advanced English (CAE) – minimum score: C
English as the language of struction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year classes taught English. taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance