Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Bachelors Fashion & Luxury Business
The BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business in Barcelona, Spain is ideal for students who want to be involved in management, business and the fashion and luxury goods sector. This popular BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business in Europe graduates students who can adapt to the constantly evolving market by outlining creative strategies and launching them appropriately.
The BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business in Barcelona educates students about the demands of this high caliber business sector that targets every retail market from clothing brands to pristine yachts. GBSB Global Business School prepares skilled global leaders able to perform market analysis and implement change.
The innovative curriculum in the BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business in Barcelona is designed to offer students real-life experience through hands-on projects, workshops, events, and case studies. BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business Management students enjoy a very talented and diverse peer group with various influences and backgrounds that bring more value to the classroom, equipping them with the cultural intelligence to work successfully across borders.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
• Business Ethics
• Business Environment
• Communication Skills
• Business Law
• Marketing Principles & Practice
• People in Organizations
• Resource Management
• Applying Promotional Techniques
• Finance for Managers I
• Spanish Language & Additional Workshops
• Optional Spanish Language (A1)
• Microsoft Office Certification Training
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
• Core Courses
• Business Organizations in a Global Context
• People Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Planning a New Business Venture
• Managing Communication
• Finance for Managers II
• Research Project
• Specialization Courses
BBA in Fashion & Luxury Business
• Online Retail for Small Business
• Sustainable Fashion & Luxury
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Event Coordination & Sponsoring
• Fashion & Luxury Marketing
• Premium Brand Management
Year 3 (60 ECTS)
• Accounting and Finance for Managers
• Business Project
• Social Responsibility of Business
• The Political Economy of China
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Strategic Management
• International Money & Finance
• Supply Chain Operations Management
• BBA Thesis
BACHELOR’S ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be qualified for admission to the Business Administration program, you must:
Have earned a high school diploma (or equivalent) or higher
Provide a proof of English language proficiency
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
PROOF OF PROFICIENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:
English as a native language
Personal terview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved.
TOEFL – minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (ternet based), or 550 (paper based)
IELTS – minimum score: 6.0
Cambridge ESOL, Certificate Advanced English (CAE) – minimum score: C
English as the language of struction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year classes taught English. taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance