Universidad Europea Madrid
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid (Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas), one in Valencia and one in the Canary Islands (La Orotava), is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and contributing to its progress. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized development plan from the moment that you start at the university. We are able to do this thanks to our international educational model which is connected with the professional world and of outstanding academic quality. Our comprehensive education trains leaders and professionals who are equipped to address the needs of a global environment, bring value to their professions and contribute to social progress with an entrepreneurial approach and ethical commitment. At Universidad Europea you acquire knowledge and develop skills and values through an educational model in which you learn by doing, in an interdisciplinary and international setting where you are immersed in the profession from day one, and through the use of space and technology that has revolutionized learning.
Bachelors Fundamentals of Architecture + Master’s Degree in Architecture
• You have a passion and vocation for Architecture both for its technical and artistic side, and you possess an innate sensitivity to the aesthetics of shapes and forms, you are creative and imaginative by nature.
• Learning By Doing and with projects in real companies. Furthermore, more work experience hours, up to 3600, learning with first level teachers such as: Fuensanta Nieto, Carlos Arroyo or Andrés Perea.
• To study new applications: BIM METHODOLOGY, ROBOTICS AND DIGITAL MANUFACTURING, PARAMETRIC SYSTEMS and sustainable technology, energy efficiency and landscaping techniques.
• Being able to participate in over 20 student clubs at the University such as Cooperation Club with projects in Kenya, Guatemala or Nepal.
• To study in a University with fellow students who have been awarded prizes in over 80 national and international Architecture contests: 6 COAM prizes, 11 exhibits in the Venice Biennial or 2 Archiprix International.
• Selectividad card showing eligibility status
• Two photocopies of your ID
• Academic record file transfer
• Proof of payment of the Admission fee before or on the date of appointment
• Skills and abilities test
• General knowledge test
• Language assessment test
• Personal interview
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance