HTL International School
Business, tourism, and hospitality are the highest employment generators but they also demand quality man power. With this in mind, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages offers a series of study programs of Business, Tourism and Hospitality Industry. Among the objectives of the school are: • To produce high-quality research, emphasizing both societal and industry needs. • To develop and offer post-graduate, bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programs independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/organizations/industry. • To offer capacity-building training programs, on-the-job training programs, entrepreneurial development programs and management development programs for various levels, independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/ organizations/ industry. All our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations, and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several businesses, marketing and tourism-related areas like business administration, digital marketing, hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, DMC, events production or sales and marketing. The school has four campuses: one of them is located in Barcelona, the second one in Valencia and the third one in Madrid city centers and the last one is Online. Madrid is the city of business tourism and new trends, Barcelona is the city of technology and digital innovation, Valencia is the most popular tourist destination for youth and family tourism. Our Online campus is open 365/24 is available for students all over the world allowing to choose your own intensity of study and do paid internships worldwide.
Bachelors Information Technologies in the Tourism Industry
For the first time, Spain ranks as the world’s most tourism-friendly country in the World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index. Spain receives approximately 85 million annual international tourists arrivals. Spain is rich in natural and cultural resources and entertainment. It scores high in infrastructure, travel, tourism policy and conditions, and business travel. During the last few years, The World’s 50 Best restaurants listings are led by the Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca and The World’s Best Pastry Chef Awards are also led by Spanish chefs.
All these facts position Spain as the best place in the world to do tourism studies at any level.
HTL International School Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies in the Tourism Industry is a 3 years program.
The main purposes and objectives are:
• To provide a basic knowledge of the tourism business and show the connections between hotel and travel management
• To Acquire a general understanding of the specialization subjects, like e-commerce, e-marketing, events management technologies, and distribution channels
• To improve verbal and written communication skills
• To learn a second language and start to use it in a professional environment
60 ECTS credits
Module I: Professional English in the Tourism Industry
Module II: Spanish I/French/Russian
Module III: Introduction to the Business of Tourism
Module IV: Geography of Tourism
Module V: History of Tourism
Module VI: Final Project
Module VII: Internship (optional)
60 ECTS credits
Module I: Hospitality and Tourism Industry
Module II: Management in the Hospitality Industry
Module III: Customer Service
Module IV: Communication Skills
Module V: Spanish II/French/Russian
Module VI: Professional Spanish in the Tourism field
Module VII: Final Project
Module VIII: Internship
60 ECTS credits
Module I: Human Resources Management in Tourism
Module II: Public Relations and Marketing in Tourism
Module III: Accounting in Tourism
Module IV: Information Technologies in Tourism
Module V: Meeting and Events InformationTechnologies
Module VI: Spanish III/French/Russian
Module VII: Professional Spanish in the Tourism field
Module VIII: Final Tesis
Module IX: Internship
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
French/Russian language exam
• Online application form
• Passport copy
• Study transcripts
• Study certificate
• English level certificate or online English placement test.
• Admissions Interview
• Motivational letter
• Reference Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance