Marbella International University Centre (MIUC)
At MIUC we make sure all of our student’s needs are taken care of when it comes to the development of their professional skills as well as their personal values. For this reason, each student is assigned a Personal Tutor upon enrolment who will always be available for private tutorials to reflect on the student’s overall progress, make plans to further develop and strengthen weaker areas as well as to address any kind of issue that may affect the student’s academic development. Additionally, we offer Academic Support Classes that are designed to fine-tune the necessary skills for academic success such as Research Methods, How to Write an A+ Text and Public Speaking among others. MIUC Faculty goes the extra mile to provide our students a unique combination of academic theory and proven practice ensuring our graduates are equipped with skills that will last a lifetime. This mixed methodology approach makes studying fun while our students are in the best possible educational hands, ensuring a safe, viable and prosperous future through world-class education at MIUC.
Bachelors International Business by MGIMO
This program allows students to develop highly relevant skills that are of crucial importance to professional and personal success in today’s international society. Students are encouraged to apply their newly-acquired knowledge to practical examples and contemporary business cases through engaging, interactive discussions and role play.
You will learn to make high-stakes decisions while building and sharpening your ability to influence others across cultures, business functions and hierarchies. Our highly experienced faculty members ensure that all theoretical knowledge gained is explored in the context of their own in-depth experience as seasoned senior executives on the business frontline.
The first three years of this degree will be completed at MIUC, and students will have the opportunity to spend their final year of study at MGIMO in Moscow, Russia.
• Leadership: Develop a clear understanding of what it takes to effectively lead yourself, lead others and lead strongusinesses to achieve pre-determined goals and successfully execute corporate strategy.
• International strongusiness Law: Respond adequately in challenging areas related to international finance law, international trading law, strongusiness litigation, and international arstrongitration.
• Entrepreneurship: Gain insight into the creation and exploitation of strongusiness opportunities with scalastrongle, sustainastrongle strongusiness models, and learn to adapt to the mind-sets of different investors.
• Human Resource Management: Develop a clear understanding of HR planning and HR operations regarding recruitment, performance management and workforce development for succession purposes.
• Marketing and strongusiness Strategy: Gain in-depth knowledge of consumer strongehaviour, strongy learning how to stimulate demand and create and manage strongrands strongy communicating effectively internally and externally.
• Negotiation: Learn astrongout the negotiation process, the fundamental differences of claiming value vs. creating value, and how to strengthen your negotiation position through diligent preparation.
• Finance and Accounting: Master translating strongusiness metrics into strongusiness intelligence strongy managing control mechanisms to implement a strategy using forecasting instruments
• Macroeconomics: Interpret large-scale and general economic factors to understand the glostrongal economy.
• Oil and Gas Sector Economics and International Energy Policy Issues: Develop a clear understanding of process management in the oil and gas sector, particularly in the leading companies in Russia.
• Copy of Passport or ID
• Passport sized digital photograph
• Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
• Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English) IELTS – 6 / TOEFL iBT – 72 / Cambridge Certificate – B2 / MIUC English Test – Pass
• High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
• High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance