Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
GBSB Global Business School Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA in Management in Barcelona looks at sustainable practices and business ethics to find solutions to today’s global challenges.
The BBA in Management in Spain promotes entrepreneurship, unwavering leadership, and innovative problem solving, educating business professionals that will drive the world to create change. GBSB Global’s BBA in Management incorporates teaching methodologies, case studies, situational analysis, simulation activities and hands-on projects into the curriculum that serve to empower students and offer practical knowledge that will advance their professional careers in management.
The BBA in Management in Barcelona, Spain focuses on managerial and analytical themes, such as operations management, financial accounting, and strategic management, as well as business challenges such as globalization, new internet technologies, and more.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
• Business Ethics
• Business Environment
• Communication Skills
• Business Law
• Marketing Principles & Practice
• People in Organizations
• Resource Management
• Applying Promotional Techniques
• Finance for Managers I
• Spanish Language & Additional Workshops
• Optional Spanish Language (A1)
• Microsoft Office Certification Training
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
• Core Courses
• Business Organizations in a Global Context
• People Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Planning a New Business Venture
• Managing Communication
• Finance for Managers II
• Research Project
• Specialization Courses
BBA in Management
• Communication Strategies & Media Planning
• E-commerce Management
• Employment & Labor Law
• Sales Management
• Reputation & Relationship Management
• Financial Statement Analysis
Year 3 (60 ECTS)
• Accounting and Finance for Managers
• Business Project
• Social Responsibility of Business
• The Political Economy of China
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Strategic Management
• International Money & Finance
• Supply Chain Operations Management
• BBA Thesis
BACHELOR’S ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be qualified for admission to the Business Administration program, you must:
Have earned a high school diploma (or equivalent) or higher
Provide a proof of English language proficiency
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
PROOF OF PROFICIENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:
English as a native language
Personal terview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved.
TOEFL – minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (ternet based), or 550 (paper based)
IELTS – minimum score: 6.0
Cambridge ESOL, Certificate Advanced English (CAE) – minimum score: C
English as the language of struction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year classes taught English. taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance