Marbella International University Centre (MIUC)
At MIUC we make sure all of our student’s needs are taken care of when it comes to the development of their professional skills as well as their personal values. For this reason, each student is assigned a Personal Tutor upon enrolment who will always be available for private tutorials to reflect on the student’s overall progress, make plans to further develop and strengthen weaker areas as well as to address any kind of issue that may affect the student’s academic development. Additionally, we offer Academic Support Classes that are designed to fine-tune the necessary skills for academic success such as Research Methods, How to Write an A+ Text and Public Speaking among others. MIUC Faculty goes the extra mile to provide our students a unique combination of academic theory and proven practice ensuring our graduates are equipped with skills that will last a lifetime. This mixed methodology approach makes studying fun while our students are in the best possible educational hands, ensuring a safe, viable and prosperous future through world-class education at MIUC.
Bachelors Sport Management (3 years)
If you have a love of sports, if you are business-savvy and are ready to take on a challenging and dynamic professional career, then our programme in Sport Management is an excellent way to enter the world of sports business and sports industry.
What better way to enter the world of sports industry than graduating from a bachelor programme bearing both the name and the endorsement of the famous sport executive Claude Littner? In addition to his successful business career and famous media show “Apprentice,” Mr. Littner has served as the Chief Executive of Tottenham Hotspur PLC from 1993 to 1998. He has been the Executive Chairman of the Powerleague Group Ltd., since June 2001 and serves as the Executive Director.
Our programme combines sports and the science of sports with the latest trends in teaching of business, finance, marketing and law, including analytics tools and techniques that help sports decision-makers, sports managers and leaders make key strategic decisions. The programme´s objective is to provide you with a strong foundation in key business areas, before taking you to an advanced level of knowledge, skills and understanding of how sports industry works.
Law and Society Fundamentals of Business*
Sports Science Marketing Management *
Economics Foundation* Psychology of Sport
Introduction to Data Analysis Introduction to Sports Management
Spanish Language Spanish Language
Sport Business Law and Ethics in Sport
Sport Marketing and Promotion Fundamentals of Sports Analytics
Organizational Behaviour * Digital Marketing*
• Business Environment
• Consumer Behaviour
• Digital Business
• Spanish Elective
• Managerial Economics
• International Financial System
• Communication Design and Storytelling
International Sport Management Sport Leadership and Governance
Public Opinion and Persuasion * Sports and Media
Capstone Project Capstone Project/Theses
• Information Systems and Business Analytics
• Production for Advertising
• Introduction to Programming
• Spanish Elective
• Managing International Teams
• International Business Strategy
• Predictive Modelling and AI
• Copy of Passport or ID
• Passport sized digital photograph
• Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
• Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English) IELTS – 6 / TOEFL iBT – 72 / Cambridge Certificate – B2 / MIUC English Test – Pass
• High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
• High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance