Universidad Europea Madrid
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid (Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas), one in Valencia and one in the Canary Islands (La Orotava), is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and contributing to its progress. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized development plan from the moment that you start at the university. We are able to do this thanks to our international educational model which is connected with the professional world and of outstanding academic quality. Our comprehensive education trains leaders and professionals who are equipped to address the needs of a global environment, bring value to their professions and contribute to social progress with an entrepreneurial approach and ethical commitment. At Universidad Europea you acquire knowledge and develop skills and values through an educational model in which you learn by doing, in an interdisciplinary and international setting where you are immersed in the profession from day one, and through the use of space and technology that has revolutionized learning.
Bachelors Sports Management
Our innovative academic model is focused on people, enhancing skill development in each student. A mentor plan that will accompany the student throughout their studies to enhance key skills, such as adaptation to new environments, emotional intelligence, innovation and critical spirit.
The experience behind the faculty staff, the classroom technology and the international approach on a university campus where students of different nationalities live together will all help you become a great professional who is ready to work anywhere.
You will learn from a teaching faculty with extensive professional experience at companies of recognized standing in their sector.
• Training business administration with a clearly international outlook.
• This degree program is taught 100% in English, with an important part of your training abroad. The 3rd year you will have your first international trip to a number of destinations to choose all around the world, for one or two semesters. In the 4th year you will have your second international trip to a top premium university, including University of California, Pace University of New York, Kendall College of Chicago, Queen Mary University of London and Dublin Business School.
• The program includes an internship with the option of benefitting from up to one year’s work experience, for example, in California with its famous Silicon Valley or in many other interesting countries and innovation ecosystems key to enhance your CV and professional career.
• Crowd of professional opportunities in positions of great responsibility: managing director, marketing director, sales director, operations director, etc.
• Selectividad card showing eligibility status
• Two photocopies of your ID
• Academic record file transfer
• Proof of payment of the Admission fee before or on the date of appointment
• Skills and abilities test
• General knowledge test
• Language assessment test
• Personal interview
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance