Universidad Europea Valencia
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid (Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas), one in Valencia and one in the Canary Islands (La Orotava), is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and contributing to its progress. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized development plan from the moment that you start at the university. We are able to do this thanks to our international educational model which is connected with the professional world and of outstanding academic quality. Our comprehensive education trains leaders and professionals who are equipped to address the needs of a global environment, bring value to their professions and contribute to social progress with an entrepreneurial approach and ethical commitment. At Universidad Europea you acquire knowledge and develop skills and values through an educational model in which you learn by doing, in an interdisciplinary and international setting where you are immersed in the profession from day one, and through the use of space and technology that has revolutionized learning.
Bachelors Tourism and Leisure Management
• The main challenges in today’s tourism sector involve the dynamic and changing context, the concerns over sustainability, the high and growing level of competition between destinations and the demand for quality services at affordable prices.
• We offer training that will prepare graduates to operate in this modern context. The degree program has an international outlook that goes beyond travel, intermediation and commercialization.
• Train as a tourism and leisure sector professional so that you can be prepared to plan and manage tourism and leisure destinations and products in a domestic and international context of quality, personalization and experience-based products related to cultural, natural, sports and leisure events.
• We train you for successful management, organization and leadership of companies in the tourism and leisure sector; as well as to set up and manage teams of professionals and lead and undertake creative and outstanding tourism projects both nationwide and internationally.
• You’ll be able to implement a suitable method for conducting tourism and leisure research, communicate in English and a second foreign language with tourism and leisure agents, and use ITC applied to the tourism sector.
• You’ll have a global strategic outlook applicable to any professional opportunity and you’ll be able to effectively respond to the new challenges in the tourism sector.
• Selectividad card showing eligibility status
• Two photocopies of your ID
• Academic record file transfer
• Proof of payment of the Admission fee before or on the date of appointment
• Skills and abilities test
• General knowledge test
• Language assessment test
• Personal interview
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance