Ados Academy has been preparing its students for a bright future for more than 25 years. No matter when or how, education always improves your chances of developing and finding a good job, which is why at Ados we offer you multiple preparation options for different types of higher education. Our academy to prepare the entrance exams to the UNED in Andalusía takes into account changes in the legislation, all the available subjects of each option, including specific ones such as Latin, Geology, Drawing, etc.
Foundation Course Annual University Pathway Program
We prepare you to pass the Selectivity with practical exercises in addition to theory, such as carrying out text comments required in more than one subject. We make classrooms available for you to study so that you can continue with your routine and focus in a study friendly environment. At Academia Ados, we provide you with all the material you will need to prepare for your selectivity exams and we carry out mock exams with real content and within the deadlines that are presented in the real PAU, with three days of break in classes to take the exams.
The course consists our of a 4 months intensive Spanish language program, followed by a individually tailored PCE exam preparation plan. Students may take a maximum of four subjects in the specific skills tests to improve the university entrance mark.
• LEAP application form
• Passport copy
• Study transcripts
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance