AIL Madrid will give you more friends than Facebook, more professional skills than LinkedIn, more family than you can count to embarrass you on holiday, and will make your heart explode from loving your life too much. AIL Madrid’s curriculum is designed by Spanish language rocket scientists and will launch your Spanish skills into outer space faster than Sputnik. AIL Madrid is Picasso’s greatest work in Madrid’s edgiest museum, the sound of a Flamenco guitar in a softly lit room, late nights at the bar with new friends, and only one question remains: are you ready for it?
Foundation Course Parallel Program
Our highly selective university pathway program will ease you through the process of enrolling in a Spanish University. If you are accepted on the program, we will give you all the administrative support you need as well as preparation for the exams. This includes an intensive Spanish course, entrance exam preparation, a student visa, and ongoing advice and assessment.
AIL Madrid is a top Spanish language academy offering a wide variety of classes to students of all levels. We are partnered with one of the most exclusive preparatory academies in Madrid and, together, we will ensure you get the highest possible score on the Spanish university entrance exams. If you successfully complete our pre-entry requirements, we offer you a choice of four study options designed to fit your specific needs and maximize your performance in the University entry exams.
For students who already have a B1 level of Spanish. This option allows you to go straight into the entrance exam preparation classes at our partner school while continuing to perfect your Spanish with weekend, or evening classes at AIL Madrid.
• LEAP application form
• Passport copy
• Study transcripts
• CEFR Spanish Level B1 or higher
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance