Universitat Abat Oliba CEU
The Abat Oliba CEU University has its origin in the University Centre Abat Oliba CEU, created by the San Pablo CEU Foundation in 1973 by means of and adscription agreement with the Barcelona University. It started classes in its first headquarter in the Pearson Avenue in Barcelona in 1974 and, since then, has trained more than 8,500 university graduates. In 1993, it moved to the Bellesguard Campus, and as Teaching Centre of Superior Studies Abat Oliba CEU, started teaching all of its degrees in Law and Business Management, as well as the first stage of the Economics degree. Ten years later, the new Abat Oliba CEU University is recognised by Law 20/2003, 4th of July, of the Catalan Parliament, creating two centres in Barcelona: the Social Sciences Faculty and the Engineering Technical College.
Masters Administrative Management
The Administrative Management offered by Abat Oliba CEU University and theCatalan Higher Institute of Administrative Management (ISGAC) —a non-profit organisation set up by the Official College of Administrative Managers of Catalonia—, provides official postgraduate training that prepares students to work as Administrative managers. The course is specially adapted to cover the legal functions involved the profession meaning.
Given the comprehensive nature of the course, the Official College of Administrative Managers of Catalonia exempts students who have passed the from taking the state entry exam to practise the field, and allows them to register as soon as they have completed it.
Likewise, this covers the new technical requirements that derive from the implementation of new formation technologies, as well as the new requirements terms of the advisory role of Administrative managers, especially the case of companies. It also provides students with the knowledge they need of finances and accounting not normally required to enter the profession given the fact they are mainly legal nature.
Subject • Ects • Type
• Administrative Law • 9.0 • Ob
• Civil Law • 6.0 • Ob
• Commercial Law • 6.0 • Ob
• Community Law • 2.0 • Ob
• Constitutional Law • 2.0 • Ob
• Corporate And Statute Law • 2.0 • Ob
• Criminal Law • 3.0 • Ob
• External Practices • 6.0 • Ob
• Final Master’s Degree Project • 6.0 • Ob
• Fundamentals Of Accounting • 2.0 • Op
• Fundamentals Of Administration And Services Marketing • 2.0 • Op
• Fundamentals Of Business Organization • 2.0 • Op
• Labour Law • 6.0 • Ob
• Tax Law • 6.0 • Ob
You can process your place application the Future Student Portal. This portal will ask
you the following:
• Your personal and academic data.
• Select a date and a time to carry out the access test to our University (Skype)
Send the accreditg documentation:
• A passport copy.
• Copy of the Graduated qualification title
• Accreditg certification of the university studies taken on the university of
• Curriculum Vitae
• Admission form specific to each programme
• Sworn translation of the official qualifications
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance