INSA Business, Marketing and Communication School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS. Our main objective is to train PROFESSIONALS, able to incorporate into the labor market and a workplace, having a solid foundation of practical knowledge and skills to successfully perform their duties from the first day and, moreover, give them social , professional and work recognition.For this, the constant contact with businesses and their needs is essential and INSA do it through Professional who are our Teachers and through the services offered to companies and through the alumni network.
Masters Big Data and Project Management
Data analysis has become a key element for the generation of value in companies and organizations of all kinds. We are in the transition towards a new socioeconomic model in which data of all kinds occupies the central place in production processes, and companies are demanding professionals who are capable of managing and facing the challenges that this new context entails.
In this environment, and from a completely practical approach, the course agenda covers the main disciplines that make up a data analysis project in the Big Data scenario: the definition of objectives and associated indicators, the identification, capture and pre-processing of heterogeneous data of high added value, the implementation of analytical models in distributed and highly scalable environments, data visualization and incorporates the knowledge and management techniques necessary for the management of this type of project.
• Descriptive Analysis
• Construction of the analysis repository
• Definition, creation and graphic representation of variables
• Definition of indicators and validation of results
• Data mining
• Case Studies
• Introduction to the Big Data phenomenon
• Project management
• Big Data Fundamentals and Tools
• Contextualization of the data
• Data capture and pre-processing
• Horizontal system scalability technologies
• Data exploitation
• Final project
• Big Data Analytics Project
• Project management
• Defining the scope of projects
• Scope Management
• Time Management
• Computer Tools
• Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) or Equivalent
• Copy of Passport or National ID Card
• 2 Passport-sized photos or electronic passport photo
• Motivational Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance