Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Business Innovation
GBSB Global Business School’s Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona teaches students how to effectively manage, articulate, and implement innovative systems into business operations. The Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona educates students on how to analyze global industries, to identify markets of uncertainty and change, and to add value to a product or service through innovation. This degree takes a proactive, hands-on approach teaching agile methodologies and creative thinking.
This Master in Business Innovation in Spain will look at design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management to prepare students for the challenges that lay ahead. The Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona graduates students capable to meet global demands, to navigate international negotiations, to perform market research, and to act in accordance with sustainable and ethical business practices.
• Transversal Competencies of Global Leaders
• Communication, Time Management & Leadership
• Ethics & Responsibility
• Design Thinking & Business Model Design
• Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean & XP
• Product Innovation Management & New Product Development (NPD)
• Knowledge Management & Business Intelligence
• Digital Transformation & Technologies
• Strategic Management of Technology
• Digital Transformation & Change Management
• Marketing of Innovations
• Project Development & Finance
• Financial Strategies for Business Development
• Entrepreneurial Project Management
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance