HTSI - School of Hospitality, Tourism and Hotel Management
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (HTSI) of Ramon Llull University promoted by the Society of Jesus and the ESADE Foundation, promotes teaching, research and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of leadership and management of hotel and tourism business. Its mission is to contribute to the scientific, social and humanistic training of professionally competent graduates who are aware of their responsibility to contribute to a humanized development of tourism and hospitality in the context of intercultural dialogue. HTSI, as part of the Universitat Ramon Llull is again positioned as one of the best institutions to study tourism in Spain and this year it is placed as the 2nd best university institution in Spain in the field "Hospitality and Leisure Management" in the QS World University Ranking by Subjects 2020.
Masters Business Tourism and Events Management
The Executive Master in Events Management and Busniess Tourism is aimed at all professionals who are passionate about the MICE industry, who want to become experts able to lead the different activities of the MICE sector and business tourism while also improving their leadership abilities. The program develops the necessary competences for the knowledge of the sector in its diversity. Its objective is to enhance the essential skills in the exercise of managerial functions in the professional meetings, conventions, incentives, expositions, fairs and any other type of event.
• You develop a comprehensive vision of the events industry.
• You expand your knowledge in marketing and strategic management in companies in the sector of MICE and business tourism
• You improve your strategic decision and leadership capacity, enhancing your empathy with clients and with your own team.
• Enhance your innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• You grow professionally in a global economy and in a growing sector worldwide.
• As a final assignment you will develop a business project from start to finish, which will help you to work on your skills as an entrepreneur.
• You will participate to the Event Management Forum, periodic meetings with industry leaders organizing events.
• Have an official university degree (minimum 180 credits)
• Those who have not completed their university degree in Spain will be required to submit the European Diploma Supplement OR a certificate issued by the university attesting that they are eligible to pursue with master studies in their home country (this document is required by the Spanish Law).
• Spanish level minimum B2 – Otherwise an internal test will be send to the candidate via Skype.
• Submit 2 letters of recommendation AND a letter of motivation.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance