Universitat Abat Oliba CEU
The Abat Oliba CEU University has its origin in the University Centre Abat Oliba CEU, created by the San Pablo CEU Foundation in 1973 by means of and adscription agreement with the Barcelona University. It started classes in its first headquarter in the Pearson Avenue in Barcelona in 1974 and, since then, has trained more than 8,500 university graduates. In 1993, it moved to the Bellesguard Campus, and as Teaching Centre of Superior Studies Abat Oliba CEU, started teaching all of its degrees in Law and Business Management, as well as the first stage of the Economics degree. Ten years later, the new Abat Oliba CEU University is recognised by Law 20/2003, 4th of July, of the Catalan Parliament, creating two centres in Barcelona: the Social Sciences Faculty and the Engineering Technical College.
Masters Digital Communication and New Technologies + Postgraduate Food and Wine Marketing and Communication
The Digital Communication and New Technologies offers specialised education on digital communication, an emerging sector with a bright future. It is the first official Spa that naturally lks communication and digital marketing to the use of new technologies the formation society.
The Digital Communication and New Technologies at Abat Oliba CEU University is designed to respond to the growg needs of the media, companies and institutions both digital communication and content creation with the context of the society of formation and knowledge.
The Postgraduate Food and We Marketing and Communication adds extensive knowledge of a key Spanish and Lat American sector which is currently undergog sustaed expansion on both sides of the Atlantic. The lack of communicators with specific knowledge of the sector is good news for up-and-comg digital experts. This creases the likelihood of success and accessg decision-making roles companies from the sector (restaurants, luxury products, accommodation,
Official Master’s Degree in Digital Communication and New Technologies
• Broadband, Journalism and Digital Communication: Profitability Factors •2.5 ECTS credits
• The Human Machine and Virtualisation •5 ECTS credits
• Genres of Digital Journalism: Towards a New Paradigm •2.5 ECTS credits
• Technological Tools of Digital Communication •5 ECTS credits
• Digital Communication: Multimedia Adaptation •5 ECTS credits
• Content Creation and Management in Digital Communication •5 ECTS credits
• IT Companies in the Knowledge Society •5 ECTS credits
• Multimedia Technological Trends in the Information Society •2.5 ECTS credits
• The World Stage of Digital Communication: Reality and Trends •5 ECTS credits
• External Internship •10 ECTS credits
• Technological Tools of Digital Communication •2.5 ECTS credits
• Master’s Dissertation: •10 ECTS credits
Postgraduate Degree in Food and Wine Marketing and Communication
• The Spanish Food Revolution •5 ECTS credits
• Marketing and the Food Business •10 ECTS credits
• Food and Wine Communication •10 ECTS credits
• Professional Project •5 ECTS credits
You can process your place application the Future Student Portal. This portal will ask
you the following:
• Your personal and academic data.
• Select a date and a time to carry out the access test to our University (Skype)
Send the accreditg documentation:
• A passport copy.
• Copy of the Graduated qualification title
• Accreditg certification of the university studies taken on the university of
• Curriculum Vitae
• Admission form specific to each programme
• Sworn translation of the official qualifications
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance