Geneva Business School (GBSGE)
GBSGE offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Finance and Business Administration with seven different majors focusing – among other specializations – on the International, geopolitical and digital aspects of management, marketing and entrepreneurship. Founded as the Institut de Formation de Gestionnaire de Patrimoe (IFGP) in 1995, the school’s initial mission was to provide instruction to private bankers in Switzerland. Furthermore, in 2001, the IFGP broadened its mission and created the University of Finance to provide education in International banking and finance, not only to bankers, but to aspiring students as well. The establishment became known as the Geneva Business School in 2010 to highlight the importance of the campus location and, above all, its newfound purpose to teach a full Business Administration and finance curriculum of graduate and post-graduate courses.
Masters Digital Marketing
The Master of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing is for students who want to look at what marketing means in the modern age, and meet the pioneers who have paved the way before them. Students will master the techniques, tools, and strategies to become leaders in their field. Upon graduation, students will:
• Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth
• Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software
• Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
• Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns
Sector Analysis Courses:
• Strategic digital marketing simulation
• Digital economy overview
• B2B and B2C strategies
• Inbound and outbound marketing
• Connected commerce
• Data-driven digital marketing strategies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
• IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
• A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
• A 500-word written response to a business case study
• An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
• Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
• 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance