ESEI International Business School
Since its founding in 1989, ESEI Barcelona has been driven by its passion for providing an all-round, Internationally-focused education that combines academic excellence in Business Studies with humanistic values to develop the character of our students. We provide a customised education that values each student’s past, present and future by providing the best, most innovative and most appropriate tools to develop their talents and enhance their performance in an International working environment. Our objective is to inculcate professional and personal integrity in our students; students who will one day engage their expertise in building a better society that will enable them to successfully lead a full and meaningful life.
Masters Digital Marketing
ESEI’s Master in Digital Marketing programme in collaboration with Click360formacion, an official Google partner, will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge required by startups and corporations all over the world. Perfect for results-oriented, creative professionals, this qualification will prepare you for success in the highly competitive field of online marketing.
• Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Social Media
• Email Marketing
• Design and User Experience
• Social Media Ads
• Inbound Marketing
• Copy of Bachelor Degree and academic transcripts for Bachelor graduates
• Current academic transcripts and/or provisional graduation certificate for students currently final year of Bachelor degree (to be considered for a conditional acceptance)
• Mature Applicants only – Detailed job description for at least five years
• Proof of English Proficiency
• Statement of Purpose
• CV English
• Reference Letter
• Bank Reference
• Copy of ID/Passport
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance