Barcelona Technology School (BTS)
Barcelona Technology School is a leading education project that empowers the next professionals who will transform the digital industry. BTS is made of talent, a team of people that want to inspire and help you to generate digital impact. From the strategic advisory board, to the staff of professors and former students.
Masters Digital Product Management
The Master in Digital Product Management is the most advanced master for the next generation of digital product leaders.
Digital solutions are done by cross-functional teams, with experts covering a wide range of skills, such as innovation, software development, cloud computing, data science, user experience and business. And, as part of the next generation of product managers, you will lead those experts by applying strategical thinking and managing end-to-end product roadmaps.
During the program you will develop the most demanded skills to lead and manage a digital product lifecycle, this is:
Innovation and entrepreneurship to ideate, test and validate powerful concepts
User Experience Design to build the space between users and the technology
Web and Mobile development to understand how to create robust an awesome apps
Cloud & Devops to deploy scalable digital products
Digital Business to attract users and re/define winner strategies
Big Data to analyse and activate data-driven opportunities
Agile Product Management to play in the volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous digital world
With the completion of the Master in Digital Product Management you will gain the tech and business skills that most of the digital companies and startups need to develop and manage creative technology solutions.
What will I learn?
During the program you will be exposed to the most demanded technologies but also to digital business and innovation models that are going to permit you to lead and manage winner digital products.
After this, you will have a much more competitive overview of the digital product lifecycle, becoming a demanded profesional profile. You will be able to align business and techbology needs to manage Teams made by experts in innovation, user experience, programming, cloud computing, data science and digital business. No matter if you are a developer or an entrepreneur.
Thanks to the boom of the Digital Transformation of the economy, companies and startups need, more and more, professionals with the right skills to build and develop competitive digital solutions. Join the MDPM and take the opportunity to shape the digital future building your own digital impact.
• Web Development
• Mobile Development
• Agile Product Management
• User Experience
• Cloud and DevOps
• Big Data
• Digital Business
• Mobile Business
• Innovation & Creative Technology
• Application Form. Fill the application form.
• Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
• Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance