Aalto University (Inno Energy)
Our unique European Master’s programmes address the most exciting and important areas in sustainable energy and energy engineering. All develop highly valued, in-demand knowledge and skills for a rapidly changing energy sector. Interested in renewable energy, nuclear fuels, smart cities, or clean fossil fuels? Want to be an expert in smart grids, or gain a broader overview of current and future energy technologies? We have the programme for you
Masters Energy Storage
The Master’s in Energy Storage is a new-generation learning journey that equips you with the tools to meet these challenges, and to launch a world-class career at the forefront of this most dynamic and fast-evolving space. Delivered by InnoEnergy, global pioneers in sustainable energy education, the Master’s in Energy Storage leverages a unique global network and unparalleled expertise. It empowers you to:
• Master the complete array of conversion and storage technologies
• Specialise in one of two critical fields: stationary applications or electric mobility
• Build leading-edge business and entrepreneurial skills
And leverage a future world of possibilities at the tipping point in sustainable global energy.
Through challenge and project-driven work, real-world case studies that showcase the challenges and solutions, and exposure to the unique InnoEnergy industry ecosystem, you build the tools, the expertise and the mindset to:
• Respond to the soaring demand from employers in an industry in transformation
• Take your pick of evolving career opportunities –jobs and professions some of which are yet to be created
• Position yourself at the forefront of the fastest-growing, most innovative and industry-critical markets in sustainable energy
• Play your part in bridging the gap between demand and supply in renewable energy
• And help drive the decarbonisation of air, roads and sea – and the global transition in energy efficiency, industry 4.0 and worldwide sustainability
A modular, multi-national learning journey
You choose between three world-class European universities, changing over between years one and two to complete semesters in two different institutions.
• Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
• Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
• PoliTo, Turin, Italy
The admissions criteria are:
• A copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate (worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits),
• A copy of your transcript of records
• Proof of English proficiency
• Your CV or resume
• A copy of your passport
• Where required, a motivation letter explaining why you wish to apply to the programme
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance