Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona offers students the skills training to foster the entrepreneurial mindsight. This master in entrepreneurship in Spain focuses on generating new ideas and seeing them to fruition, creating economic and social value. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona teaches students how to start their own businesses, develop new products, or manage innovative projects for existing firms and how to adapt new ideas to make a positive impact on the world today.
Students can learn about doing business in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, which helps develop the skills and knowledge to be competitive in the global market. While studying for the Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona, students learn how to design successful business plans, integrate innovation and sustainable practices in business, and how to pitch ideas to prospective investors. Students will graduate from the Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona ready to succeed in markets across the globe.
• Leadership and Managing Multicultural Teams
• Cross-Cultural Negations and Communication
• Ethics and Responsibility
• The Government and Legal Environment of Business
• Digital Law
• Market Research
• Global Strategy and Management
• Discovering Entrepreneurial Opportunities
• Creativity and Psychology of New Product Development
• Managerial Accounting
• Entrepreneurial Finance
• Marketing Management
• Digital Marketing
• Going to Market: Managing the Channel and Sales Force
• Global Project Management
Choose one out of two electives:
• Option 1: Brand Strategy in the XXI Century
• Social Media Management
• Brand Management
• Option 2: Entrepreneurship in the Digital Environment
• Digital Operations
• Design and Creation of E-commerce
• Capstone Master Project: Business Plan Design
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance