Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
GBSB Global’s Master of Science in Finance in Madrid takes a proactive approach and goes beyond the fundamentals of banking and accounting to understand the intricate principles, monetary markets, and professional opportunities in today’s financial sector. The Master of Science in Finance in Madrid program comprises courses focused on core analytics, such as financial and managerial accounting, statistical analysis, and corporate finance, building a solid base for students to successfully advance their careers obtaining top leadership positions in major financial firms or international corporations.
One of the utmost innovative master programs in the area of finance in Spain, the Master of Science in Finance in Madrid intends to disrupt the way traditional business education is taught, providing students with the most state-of the-art, modern teaching environment. GBSB Global’s students are among the most responsible, innovative, and globally focused business leaders graduating today that are culturally intelligent and work effectively in multinational arenas.
BLOCK1: Fundamentals of Finance for Global Managers
• The Government & Legal Environment of Business
• Understanding the International Macroeconomy
• Statistical Analysis for Management
• Financial Accounting
• Managerial Accounting
• Corporate Finance
BLOCK 2: Advanced Global Financial Management
• Global Financial Markets, Instruments, & Financing
• Mergers, Acquisitions & Alliances
• Financial Reporting
• Cost Accounting
• Advanced Accounting
BLOCK 3: Managerial Competencies for Global Leaders
• Leadership & Organizational Behavior
• Research Methods in International Business
• Negotiations & Communications
• Ethics & Responsibility
• Global Strategy & Management
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance