Universitat Abat Oliba CEU
The Abat Oliba CEU University has its origin in the University Centre Abat Oliba CEU, created by the San Pablo CEU Foundation in 1973 by means of and adscription agreement with the Barcelona University. It started classes in its first headquarter in the Pearson Avenue in Barcelona in 1974 and, since then, has trained more than 8,500 university graduates. In 1993, it moved to the Bellesguard Campus, and as Teaching Centre of Superior Studies Abat Oliba CEU, started teaching all of its degrees in Law and Business Management, as well as the first stage of the Economics degree. Ten years later, the new Abat Oliba CEU University is recognised by Law 20/2003, 4th of July, of the Catalan Parliament, creating two centres in Barcelona: the Social Sciences Faculty and the Engineering Technical College.
Masters Financial Auditing and Accounting
This is an official master’s degree approved by the Institute of accounting and Auditg qualifyg those who take it for exemption from the theoretical exam; the subjects from which it exempts them is dependent on the subjects students took as part of their previous degree. It allows graduates to enter the Official Registry of Chartered Accountants, and includes work placements that can be counted to meet the practical training requirements to work as a chartered accountant.
• Subject • Ects • Type
• Accounting For Financial Institutions, Non-Profit And Bankruptcy Proceedings • 3.5 • Ob
• Advanced Auditing Accounts • 4.5 • Ob
• Analysis Of Financial Statements • 3.0 • Ob
• Cost Accounting And Budgetary • 2.5 • Ob
• Guidelines For The Formulation Of Consolidated Accounts • 3.0 • Ob
• Introduction To Audit I • 4.5 • Ob
• Introduction To Audit Ii • 4.5 • Ob
• Master’s Thesis • 12.0 • Ob
• Outside Practical • 14.0 • Ob
• Regulatory Framework And Other Accounting Matters • 4.0 • Ob
• Top Audit • 4.5 • Ob
You can process your place application the Future Student Portal. This portal will ask
you the following:
• Your personal and academic data.
• Select a date and a time to carry out the access test to our University (Skype)
Send the accreditg documentation:
• A passport copy.
• Copy of the Graduated qualification title
• Accreditg certification of the university studies taken on the university of
• Curriculum Vitae
• Admission form specific to each programme
• Sworn translation of the official qualifications
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance