INSA Business, Marketing and Communication School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS. Our main objective is to train PROFESSIONALS, able to incorporate into the labor market and a workplace, having a solid foundation of practical knowledge and skills to successfully perform their duties from the first day and, moreover, give them social , professional and work recognition.For this, the constant contact with businesses and their needs is essential and INSA do it through Professional who are our Teachers and through the services offered to companies and through the alumni network.
Masters Global Executive Business Intelligence
This program is a response to market demand to generate professionals with an overview within the business world, enabling students to provide a broad and thorough knowledge in Business Intelligence.
Objectives of this course are:
• Expand and deepen both the knowledge and use of the main tools of intelligence and analysis to develop efficient support to the Strategic Management and Business Management.
• Undertake the Business Intelligence as tool to optimize decision-making, increasing profitability thereof.
• Train professionals for the comprehensive management of the business, through the Business, Marketing Intelligence and Data, enhancing the information from all areas of the company, from management of Human Resources, Finance Department, Sales, etc..
• Intro to Business Intelligence
• Strategic Business Management & Information Systems
• Business Analytics
• Strategic Marketing Management & Information Systems
• Marketing Research
• Marketing Analytics
• Intro to Data Intelligence
• Data Analysis
• Data Management
• Big Data
• Final project
• Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) or Equivalent
• Copy of Passport or National ID Card
• 2 Passport-sized photos or electronic passport photo
• Motivational Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance