UCAM - Universidad Catlica San Antonio de Murcia
UCAM was among the first universities to adapt its programs to the European Quality System for Education, following the Bologna Process. In fact, UCAM’s Quality Department is currently assisting the Paraguayan Government to establish a quality assurance body in its respective education system. UCAM has around 340 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM has established students’, staff’ and professors’ exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations. UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching. UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master's degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies. UCAM has a special environment, both culturally and historically. Its main campus is located around the XVIII century Jerónimos Monastery (National Monument) where infrastructures, labs, and research rooms provide UCAM’s students with excellent facilities to combine theoretical knowledge with practical implementation. As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops. UCAM is known as the University of Sports. It is the only European university with a professional basketball team in the first national league (ACB League Spain). Furthermore, UCAM competes on a professional level with 20 comparable teams. In the Spanish University Sports Competitions, UCAM won 46 medals, being hailed 2012 Champion competing in 21 disciplines with more than 2000 college athletes. UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London. Moreover, UCAM functions as the educational body of the Spanish LFP (Professional Football League).
Masters Hospitality Management – Online
The Master´s in Hospitality Managemen at UCAM has:
• Official Accredited Program (ANECA)
• Personalized attention to students
• Reduced number of students per class
• Integral education
• Practical approach on the subjects
• Wide range of career opportunities
• Guaranteed work experience on a company on the last year of studies
• International Students mobility
• Research projects
• International tutorship
The Master’s in Hospitality Management is intended for students with a great capacity, passion and desire for operations management, and for those who have the correct attitude to solve complex problemsthrough creative decision-making, resulting in better efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Prospective students must be focused towards international, culturally diverse environments and must have quality requirements as well as a familiarity with a very competitivemarketplace in which it is essential to work in terms of sustainability and social responsibility.
Applicants wishing to enter this programme must be Graduates in Tourism, Business Administration, Political Science and Law, Psychology and Social Sciences, Sciences and Statistical Techniques, History, Anthropology or Art History.
• Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
• Bachelor’s academic transcript and Degree Diploma
• Language proficiency certificate such as IELTS/TOEFL/ DELE
• Statement of Purpose to access the program
• Curriculum Vitae
• Application fees (120€ non-refundable)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance