Marbella International University Centre (MIUC)
At MIUC we make sure all of our student’s needs are taken care of when it comes to the development of their professional skills as well as their personal values. For this reason, each student is assigned a Personal Tutor upon enrolment who will always be available for private tutorials to reflect on the student’s overall progress, make plans to further develop and strengthen weaker areas as well as to address any kind of issue that may affect the student’s academic development. Additionally, we offer Academic Support Classes that are designed to fine-tune the necessary skills for academic success such as Research Methods, How to Write an A+ Text and Public Speaking among others. MIUC Faculty goes the extra mile to provide our students a unique combination of academic theory and proven practice ensuring our graduates are equipped with skills that will last a lifetime. This mixed methodology approach makes studying fun while our students are in the best possible educational hands, ensuring a safe, viable and prosperous future through world-class education at MIUC.
Masters International Business Management
Through technological integration, this programme offers a unique and rigorous approach to your education in business. Our MA in International Business Management is underpinned by the key elements of a successful international business management education, which include a systematic understanding of the methodology of business intelligence and its application in business operations, finance, and management.
The programme is based on a strong theoretical foundation informed by modern business management practices. Throughout the programme, you will study Business Intelligence and Business Analytics, International Management, International Business Law, International Marketing, as well as delve into the international dimensions and implications of other aspects of business. Finally, the Master dissertation will allow you to conduct your own research for further investigation of real-world problems.
• Innovation: Take an active role in the transition process of organisations and the national economy as a whole.
• Human Resource Management: Conceptualise issues such as globalisation, the roles and importance of multinational companies, and human resource management within these companies.
• Leadership: Contribute to the global market environment through creative problem solving, decision-making, and the application of theory in practice.
• International Trade: Determine how international trade issues affect the behaviour of firms, as well as the relationship between theory, practice and policy.
• Research Methodology: Employ appropriate research methods to effectively address the complex issues of businesses and economic processes.
• Copy of Passport or ID
• Passport sized digital photograph
• Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
• Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English) IELTS – 6 / TOEFL iBT – 72 / Cambridge Certificate – B2 / MIUC English Test – Pass
• High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
• High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance