Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Marketing Management
The Master in Marketing Management in Barcelona is designed to provide students with an in-depth education on current, innovative marketing skills and techniques. Students learn the tools, critical thinking competencies, specialized theory, and perform learning-by-doing tasks in the areas of brand management, sales management, digital marketing, market research, and product development.
The Master in Marketing Management in English teaches students not only theory in the field of marketing, but also how to apply it to real-life business initiatives. Organizations across the globe are recruiting professionals who have developed a global vision that can be applied to the employment of new marketing and business development strategies. Master in Marketing Management in Barcelona graduates are highly competitive in diverse environments, from developed to emerging markets, and have the competencies in intercultural communications and leadership to reach their professional targets.
• Marketing Management
• Market Research
• Strategic Retail Management
• Going to Market: Managing the Channel & Sales Force
• Brand Management
• Digital Marketing
• Creativity and Psychology of New Product Development
• Social Media Management
• Consumer Behavior
• Cases in Strategic Marketing
• The Government and Legal Environment of Business
• Research Methods in International Business
• Global Strategy and Management
• Leadership and Managing Multicultural Teams
• Ethics and Responsibility
• Cross-Cultural Negotiations and Communication
• Enabling Gamification through Digital Technologies
• Agile Methodologies and Design Thinking
• Importing and Exporting in a Global Market
• Global Project Management
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance