HTL International School
Business, tourism, and hospitality are the highest employment generators but they also demand quality man power. With this in mind, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages offers a series of study programs of Business, Tourism and Hospitality Industry. Among the objectives of the school are: • To produce high-quality research, emphasizing both societal and industry needs. • To develop and offer post-graduate, bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programs independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/organizations/industry. • To offer capacity-building training programs, on-the-job training programs, entrepreneurial development programs and management development programs for various levels, independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/ organizations/ industry. All our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations, and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several businesses, marketing and tourism-related areas like business administration, digital marketing, hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, DMC, events production or sales and marketing. The school has four campuses: one of them is located in Barcelona, the second one in Valencia and the third one in Madrid city centers and the last one is Online. Madrid is the city of business tourism and new trends, Barcelona is the city of technology and digital innovation, Valencia is the most popular tourist destination for youth and family tourism. Our Online campus is open 365/24 is available for students all over the world allowing to choose your own intensity of study and do paid internships worldwide.
Masters Modern Fashion Industry Management
• You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
• All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination centre of the Instituto Cervantes.
• You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being presently in one of the campuses.
• You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
• You can change the study modality between Online and On-campus trimestrally.
Module I. Fundamentals of Fashion Management
• The Business of Fashion
• Fashion Trend Prediction
• Getting a Product to Market
• Fashion Transition
• Fashion Communication
• The Fashion Machine
• Fashion Entrepreneurship
• Fashion Management
Module II. Strategic Marketing
• Essence of Marketing
• The strategic marketing planning process
• Mission, value strategies, and market definition
• Internal analysis
• Customer analysis
• Industry analysis
• Competitors analysis
• SWOT analysis
• Corporate objectives and corporate strategies
• Marketing objectives and marketing strategies
• Product, price, place
• Marketing communication
• Organization and implementation of marketing
Module III. Foreign Language Intensive Course I (Spanish, French or Russian)
Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
General French or Russian Language test according to the initial entrance level
Module IV. Spanish/French/Russian Language for the Tourism Sector Module
Module V. Final Project
· Project design
· Research tools
· Personal reflection
· Appropriate questionnaire designs
· Conducting academic research, literature search, and review
· Developing a research question, hypothesis and methodology
Module VI: Internship
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
French/Russian language exam
• Online application form
• Passport copy
• Study transcripts
• Study certificate
• English level certificate or online English placement test.
• Admissions Interview
• Motivational letter
• Reference Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance