Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Operations and Supply Chain Management
Learn about GBSB Global’s Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid – an innovative and practical supply chain management master in Europe designed and taught in partnership with Zaragoza Logistics Center – MIT Global Scale Network. This program’s focus is to provide future operations and supply chain management professionals with a deep knowledge on the function of supply chains and operations within an organization.
The Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Spain equips students with the fundamental managerial and technical skills to achieve success globally. The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid is designed with innovation and sustainability in mind; an international program that provides students with a competitive advantage in the global market.
One part of the Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Madrid consists in visiting Zaragoza’s Logistics Center – one of the main supply chains parks in the south of Europe – where many organizations and companies from the supply chains industry have their logistics hubs and where research projects in the area of operations & supply chain management take place.
• Leadership and Managing Multicultural Team
• Ethics and Responsibility
• Managerial Accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Research Methods in International Business
• Operations Management
• Digital Operations
• Strategic Retail Management
• Analytics in Operations (Big Data)
• Importing and Exporting in a Global Market
• Supply Chain Management
• Global Project Management
• Supply Chain Strategy & Finance
• Trend Topics in Supply Chain Management
• Globalization of Innovation
• E-commerce Management
• Industry 4.0 and Logistics 4.0
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance