INSA Business, Marketing and Communication School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS. Our main objective is to train PROFESSIONALS, able to incorporate into the labor market and a workplace, having a solid foundation of practical knowledge and skills to successfully perform their duties from the first day and, moreover, give them social , professional and work recognition.For this, the constant contact with businesses and their needs is essential and INSA do it through Professional who are our Teachers and through the services offered to companies and through the alumni network.
Masters Project Management
This is a program that incorporates the knowledge and management skills necessary for project management. It is a way to be differentiated in the market, acquiring fundamental skills and one of the most highly-demanded professional profiles in the market.
Objectives of the course:
• Prepare and train professionals with the latest skills in project management.
• Train professionally in all areas of management by a transversal view of the company.
• Understand the major concepts and tools for the management, planning, management and programming of any project.
• Project Management
• Related Associations Project Management
• Outputs Labor Project Managers
• The Five Stages of Project Management
• The Ne Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration Project (Integration Management)
• Project Scope Definition (Scope Management)
• Project Schedule (Time Management)
• Project Cost and Fancing (Cost Management)
• People Management (Human Resource Management)
• Management Project Communications
• (Communications Management)
• Risk Management (Risk Management)
• Purchasing and Procurement (Procurement Management)
• Software Tools. Microsoft Project
• Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects
• Final Project Plan
• Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS) or Equivalent
• Copy of Passport or National ID Card
• 2 Passport-sized photos or electronic passport photo
• Motivational Letter
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance