Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
Masters Tourism and Hospitality Management
The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Madrid offers students an exclusive education providing a thorough knowledge on the hospitality and tourism industry in one of most visited capitals in Europe – Madrid, Spain.
The Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Madrid integrates a broad range of issues in tourism and hospitality management by concentrating on the various segments within the highly demanded industry, from international tourism agencies and sustainable tourism to the marketing of luxury resorts and high-end destinations. Students studying for the Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Madrid learn how to take a practical approach to the various challenges which hospitality professionals and businesses face today.
The curriculum was designed to prepare students to enter the industry with the tools and competencies needed by including specialized seminars, case study methodology and networking events into the Master’s program. Professional networking opportunities are made available to MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management students with such companies as the Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com or W Hotels. Students who study for their Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Madrid can participate in FITUR, the biggest tourism fair globally hosted in Madrid and attended by professionals from around the world.
• Tourism & Hospitality Management and Event Planning
• International Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Event Management in Tourism
• Sustainable Tourism Development
• Digital Marketing
• Project Development & Finance
• Financial Strategies for Business Development
• Entrepreneurial Project Management
• Destination Management & Tourism Product Conception
• Operations and Touristic Facilities Management
• Strategic Food & Beverage Management
• Transversal Competencies of Global Leaders
• Communication, Time Management & Leadership
• Ethics & Responsibility
• Capstone Master Project
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance