Barcelona Technology School (BTS)
Barcelona Technology School is a leading education project that empowers the next professionals who will transform the digital industry. BTS is made of talent, a team of people that want to inspire and help you to generate digital impact. From the strategic advisory board, to the staff of professors and former students.
Masters User Experience Design
The User Experience Design will help you to become a professional able to design digital solutions centered on user needs.
• UX Driven Business
• Foundations In Human Factors
• User Centred Technology
• Content Strategy
• UI Design & Prototyping
• Testing And Assessment
• UX Leadership & Management
• Interface Development
• Innovation & Creative Technology
• Application Form. Fill the application form.
• Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
• Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance