Geneva Business School (GBSGE)
GBSGE offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Finance and Business Administration with seven different majors focusing – among other specializations – on the International, geopolitical and digital aspects of management, marketing and entrepreneurship. Founded as the Institut de Formation de Gestionnaire de Patrimoe (IFGP) in 1995, the school’s initial mission was to provide instruction to private bankers in Switzerland. Furthermore, in 2001, the IFGP broadened its mission and created the University of Finance to provide education in International banking and finance, not only to bankers, but to aspiring students as well. The establishment became known as the Geneva Business School in 2010 to highlight the importance of the campus location and, above all, its newfound purpose to teach a full Business Administration and finance curriculum of graduate and post-graduate courses.
MBA Digital Marketing
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Digital Marketing is designed to equip you with the skills needed to engage an audience through digital media and effectively market your business through these networks. You will be capable of actively working to develop marketing strategies and learn effective business planning for digital marketing. In addition to becoming experts in leveraging social media for business growth. Through this course, you will:
• Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
• Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
• Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
• Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
Sector Analysis Courses:
• Managing innovation in the digital marketing sector
• Persuasion & customer decision-making
• Boosting revenues using social media
• Digital analysis
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
• IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
• 3 years of work experience or equivalent
• A 500-word written response to a business case study
• An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
• A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
• Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
• Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
• Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance