Global Business School (GBSB)
The Global Business School is an Internationally accredited business school in Spain that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB supports high standards in business education validated by numerous International accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ECBE, ACBSP, ACCA. The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-dog, design thinking, simulation business games and practical company visits in the learning process.
The MBA in Finance in Madrid incorporates courses dedicated to fundamental analytics including cost accounting, managerial and financial accounting, statistics and corporate finance. The MBA in Finance in Madrid comprises a list of subjects based on banking, company evaluations, accounting, and financial analysis.
GBSB Global Business School in Madrid, Spain delivers programs in the area of finance created to meet ACCA requirements, training MBA in Finance students for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) certification exams covering levels F1 to F4.
Students studying for their MBA in Finance in Madrid earn this internationally recognized examination on top of their MBA degree, providing graduates the competitive edge over their peers from other business schools and helping them to secure high level positions in international companies after graduation.
• The Government and Legal Environment of Business
• Marketing Management
• Managerial Accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Statistical Analysis for Management
• Understanding International Macroeconomy
• Operations Management
• Cost Accounting
• Corporate Finance
International Business Management
• Global Strategy and Management
• Global Project Management
• Geopolitics of World Business
Develop Your Soft Skills
• Leadership and Managing Multicultural Teams
• Cross-Cultural Negations & Communication
• Ethics & Responsibility
Understand Innovation (the Engine of the New Economy)
• Creativity and Psychology of New Product Development
• Globalization of Innovation
• Digital Strategy
Work in Intra & Entrepreneurial Settings
• Discovering Entrepreneurial Opportunities
• Entrepreneurial Finance
•A completed application form
•Certified copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcripts
•One passport size photo(jpeg format 150×150 pixels if sendg electronically)
•Proof of English proficiency if required: TOEFL, PTE and IELTS or Personal terview. Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved
•An English language copy of your CV/Portfolio
•1 recommendation letter from school teacher (for BBA students), from academic and/or professional sources
(for Master and MBA students)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance