UCAM - Universidad Catlica San Antonio de Murcia
UCAM was among the first universities to adapt its programs to the European Quality System for Education, following the Bologna Process. In fact, UCAM’s Quality Department is currently assisting the Paraguayan Government to establish a quality assurance body in its respective education system. UCAM has around 340 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM has established students’, staff’ and professors’ exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations. UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching. UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master's degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies. UCAM has a special environment, both culturally and historically. Its main campus is located around the XVIII century Jerónimos Monastery (National Monument) where infrastructures, labs, and research rooms provide UCAM’s students with excellent facilities to combine theoretical knowledge with practical implementation. As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops. UCAM is known as the University of Sports. It is the only European university with a professional basketball team in the first national league (ACB League Spain). Furthermore, UCAM competes on a professional level with 20 comparable teams. In the Spanish University Sports Competitions, UCAM won 46 medals, being hailed 2012 Champion competing in 21 disciplines with more than 2000 college athletes. UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London. Moreover, UCAM functions as the educational body of the Spanish LFP (Professional Football League).
MBA Sports Management
UCAM Spanish Sports University, develops a Postgraduate Studies Program which aims to train its students in the field of Sports Management and give them a global vision of this sector in constant change and growth. It has the endorsement of the Spanish Olympic Committee for the development of the MBA in Sport Management, as well as public and private entities of relevance in the entire national territory.
Due to the great progress made in the sports sector in the last decade, the need to train professionals in all areas of the same is created. Sports management is one of the areas of knowledge to take into greater consideration, since it deals with managing effectively and efficiently each of the organizational and coordinating aspects of sport.
During the course there will be an exciting international educational trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi in which students
can corroborate what they learned throughout the academic year, while at the same time they can enjoy the
various tourist attractions in the area. The most important and most innovative facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi will be visited, among which the following stand out*:
• Ferrari City
• The circuit in Abu Dhabi
• Dubai Sport City
• Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club
• Ski Dubai
• Hamdan Sports Complex
• iFly Dubai
• Jumeirah Golf
• Yas Marina Circuit
• Spanish Soccer School Dubai
• Spanish Football League strategic office in Dubai
• As well as visits to the Professional Football League for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) and various sports agencies both in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
In addition to the international excursion, there will also be visits to a multitude of public and private sports institutions as well as facilities concerned with the organization of sports events throughout the Community of Madrid and the Region of Murcia.
• Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
• Bachelor’s academic transcript and Degree Diploma
• Language proficiency certificate such as IELTS/TOEFL/ DELE
• Statement of Purpose to access the program
• Curriculum Vitae
• Application fees (120€ non-refundable)
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance