MetFilm School is a world-leading film, television and online media school which offers undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses in London and Berlin. The London campus is based at the famous Ealing Studios, known for the production such as The Ladykillers, Notting Hill, Downton Abbey and The Theory of Everything. “Our mission is to inspire a new generation of creative professionals. We bring the education and screen industries together in a creative environment, driven by great teaching and practical, hands-on experience, led by inspiring role models. Whichever course you choose, whether it’s for 3 years or a weekend, general filmmaking or a specialist discipline, we look forward to welcoming you to the School and giving you our full support in your next steps as a smart screen creative.” Jonny Persey, Director, MetFilm
Short Course Six-Month Producing
This six-month full-time course prepares you for a producer role in film, television and online media. It equips you with essential business and creative skills to secure a job in the screen industries or succeed as an entrepreneur.
• Learn about the opportunities and benefits of producing short films, feature films, TV and online projects
• Find out how to maximise the use of resources under your control when producing a film
• Develop your budgeting and scheduling skills, essential for the success of your project
• Produce a market-ready idea for film or television and present your finance, marketing and budget plans, revenue waterfall and a TV Bible
• Learn how to pitch to commissioners and investors
• Build an understanding of the legal side of film production
• Receive guidance and feedback from an industry professional tutor and develop a strategy for the next steps of your producing career
• Introduction to Production
• Introduction to Structure and the Marketplace
• Basic Budget and Scheduling Skills
• Producing For TV
• Producing For Online
• Online Series Pilot
• Drama Bible and Finance Plans
• Advanced Financing
• Presentation and pitching
Requirements to get a Spanish student visa?
Before you schedule an appointment at the Spanish Embassy in your country there are a few documents you need to have ready. These visa preparation documents highly vary per nationality and sometimes even per state department of your country. See here a list of requirements that usually need to be presented.
• National visa application form
• Biometric pictures
• Passport with expiry date at least 6 months past the date you are applying for
• Health Insurance Letter from Spanish provider
• Medical Examination, following the current requirements of the Spanish Health Association
• Accommodation Letter
• Bank statement, showing that you can financially sustain yourself during your whole stay in Spain (this amount varies every year, contact us for the up-to-date requirements)
• Invitation and offer letter from a Spanish academic institution
• Visa fees paid
• Most of these documents need to be translated into Spanish by a sworn translator and legalized by the notary or Spanish authorities, depending on your country of origin.
LEAP has a visa success rate of 95%. Contact one of you educational experts to enlarge your acceptance chance